Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So Close I Can Taste It!!!




Oh boy it is almost here!!!  I can see summer vacation in my horizon and I am loving it!!!  It has been another crazy week but I am coming out of it ok.  I am still in the “get everything closed for the teaching season” mode but “get ready for next year” is creeping in on me.  I made these cute little gifts for my kiddos yesterday to give them on Friday.


I found the idea on Pinterest from Classroom DIY.  Aren’t they cute?  They were super simple to make. I can’t wait to pass them out on Friday!!! 






This is going to be a short post since I feel like I have so much to do and only a day and half to do it all!!!  Also make sure you enter the GIVEAWAY from Lulu & Sweet Pea.  Entry here.  Hope everyone is having a great week!!!


Andi

6 comments :

  1. Oh, this is such a cute, simple idea! I love it :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle!!! I can't wait to give them to the kids. Thanks for reading ; )

      Andi

      Delete
  2. They are going to LOVE it!!!! Can't wait to see their little faces when you hand them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathie and it has been a fun week!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Shay!!! They were excited to get them. Hope all is well with you!!!

      Andi

      Delete