Monday, June 24, 2013

The Cara Box Has Gone to the Fair!!!

VIA




Okay so this month is almost gone which means it is time to talk Cara Box Exchange!!! If you remember I did May’s Cara Box Exchange, which was “Regional” themed.  I got a fun box from Indiana and I sent a pretty cool little package of Michigan greatness.  This month’s theme was pretty interesting...”Fair and Carnivals”.  Seemed like a fun challenge to take and boy it was indeed a challenge!!!

I again met 2 awesome ladies who I have loved talking to this month.  First I would like to introduce you to Chelsey who blogs over at The Bubblehead Bride.  She has a sweet little blog about everyday life of being a Navy wife, mommy to a toddler and her soon arrival of twin girls!!!  I would love for you to check out her cute kid(s) and awesome blog.




Here is her box...but I will not share what is inside.  You will just have to check out her blog and see what she says ;)



Now I would like you to meet Alena who blogs over at Adventures of the Pidala Family 5.  Her charming blog is about her everyday adventures of her fun life. 



Pidala Family 5 Blog



Now for my AMAZING box!!!
This baby was dropped off on our front porch on Friday and I almost leapt through the screen to get to it.




I could not wait to open it!!! I grabbed the scissors and cut it open as fast as my hands would let me. Look at all of the awesome goodness I got from Alena!!!





Briggs was going to town with his new treats...





This was another awesome exchange and I cannot wait to do it again.  I first have to thank Kaitlyn from Wifessional for coming up with this idea!!!  I also have to thank Alena for the fun gift package she sent me.  Make sure you stop by and say “Hi” to both Alena and Chelsey.  Hope everyone is having a great week!!!


Andi

3 comments :

  1. That is so much fun!!!! I get so excited just reading about your packages!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathie

      You can sign up to the cara box exchange. You will just get paired up with another non-blogger. Just check out her blog to see when she posts about the new month. The you will get excited to get your own package ; )

      Delete
  2. I had so much fun with my first exchange! That little fishy stuffie is just so cute! :) I linked up my reveal if you have time, stop by :) http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-cara-box-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete